Has Your Career Prepared You For a Life at Greencastle?
Do you thrive under pressure and readily seize the initiative? Can you organize others, serve clients well and harness change? Are you part leader, part problem solver? If so, life at Greencastle will suit you well.
As a baseline, we seek top-tier skill sets across a wide spectrum of backgrounds, including business operations, project management, process improvement, organizational change, IT AND healthcare administration. But that’s just where we start.
As an outgrowth of our core values, Greencastle maintains a collegial atmosphere based on respectful, determined collaboration. We emphasize dynamic learning and think of our careers as ongoing apprenticeships. This aspect of the distinctive Greencastle culture promotes experience sharing, knowledge transfer and professional development. Together, these skills, traits, and experience make up what we refer to as “A-Players.”
Greencastle consultants may have specific expertise, but this is not where we focus. Instead, we are all accomplished at enabling experts across a variety of business, technology and management problems or projects. This essential quality is a key to maximizing the value of change, from the board room to the exam room to the data center.
The Greencastle Recruiting Process
Exceptional talent is critical to our success. To maintain our standards, we’ve adopted a rigorous candidate review process to evaluate competencies and assess compatibility.
In an initial interview, we’ll explore your fit with Greencastle’s values and qualities. In the second session, we’ll focus more closely on skills appraisal.
Associate Management Consultant
Working under a Management Consultant, Senior Consultant or Partner, Associates provide problem solving, client team leadership and technical support.
- Apply proper tools and methods to meet the client’s definition of success.
- Interact closely with clients to ensure completion of individual tasks. Assist the client team in meeting all requirements and provide specialized training.
- Provide feedback to management consultants regarding the progress and status of the Greencastle team and the client team. Communicate engagement progress and results to client management.
- Provide feedback and seek improvement regarding internal processes and service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a process-oriented field plus a minimum of five years of work experience. Strong computer literacy in a variety of software applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling interaction with diverse groups of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Significant leadership experience in a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve superior results in dynamic or ambiguous situations with minimal supervision. Experience as a military leader is highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Experience in defining and resolving problems with responsibility for planning and implementing solutions.
Associate Project Analyst
- Develop and maintain operational reports/dashboards and associated analysis to drive better decision-making and prioritization within the product portfolio
- Engage with senior leadership across many functional areas as a proactive, trusted business advisor to enable better decision-making and operational performance for improved business outcomes
- Develop a deep understanding of key project forecasting and accounting measures & associated operations
- Work closely with Greencastle leadership and key client stakeholders to design and build reporting and analysis tools that result in more efficient metrics, reporting, analyzing, planning and forecasting
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues within Power BI reports including complex data transformations in Power Query (M Query) and Data Analytics Expressions (DAX)
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as needed
- Military Veteran
- Microsoft Power BI experience
- Display a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree and/ two plus years related experience
- Talent for storytelling through qualitative and quantitative data analytics
- Creative problem solver with a healthy mix of intellectual agility and curiosity
- Strong experience in Excel including use of array formulas and INDEX(MATCH())
- Structured thinker with a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with the ability to take initiative in the absence of a direct tasking
- Demonstrated experience fulfilling ad-hoc data requests by querying enterprise size databases and other sources
- Familiarity with synthesizing operational and financial Key Performance Indicators in simple business terms and turn conclusions into stories that operators can understand and respond to
- Practical experience interpreting client concepts and translating them into requirements, reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills, possessing the ability to interface with audiences of all levels throughout the organization
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Accounting, or similar quantitative degree desired
- Creative problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication
- Multi-task and stay organized through deliberate planning
- Continual desire to learn and apply new information and skills
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Interact and communicate professionally with colleagues and senior management
- Comfortable presenting to provide customer service, orientation, training and networking