Senior Management Consultant
Senior Management Consultants lead consulting teams, under the general direction of a Partner, and provide management oversight, problem solving and guidance in a variety of settings.
- Serve as the primary client liaison, working closely with engagement sponsors to refine objectives and develop success criteria. Identify related opportunities and improve the customer relationship.
- Communicate engagement progress and results to client management.
- Provide direction to assigned consultants and associates. Coordinate total effort and allocate resources across a portfolio of projects. Provide expertise in customizing application of tools and methods.
- Work closely with consultants and client teams to facilitate decision-making, problem solving and planning. Direct implementation actions including scheduling, business integration, performance management and risk analysis. Ensure appropriate skills transfer to the client.
- Ensure successful implementation of strategic and operational plans. Activities include tactical planning, integrating schedules, facilitating meetings, tracking project status and motivating client team members.
- Improve the firm’s ability to compete effectively by developing and improving internal processes, systems and methodologies. Promote growth by obtaining new business, recruiting personnel, or participating in strategic decision-making.
- Advanced degree in a business or healthcare-related field (MBA, JD, MSN, MD, RN) plus a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Specific requirements include knowledge of business strategy, operations and organizational behavior.
- Significant leadership experience in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve superior results in dynamic situations with minimal supervision. Experience as a military leader particularly valuable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that enable interaction with diverse groups at all organizational levels. Ability to maintain effective work relationships and negotiate acceptance of recommendations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Experience in defining and resolving problems with responsibility for planning and implementing solutions.
- Special experience in financial management, e-commerce integration or supply chain management.
To apply for the position of Senior Management Consultant, email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.